Magic Crystals

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:54:11 -0000

One of the coolest things in RQ used to be Magic Crystals, but I've never seen any rules for them in Hero Wars.

I suppose they'd be pretty easy to handle - just give them an ability rating. Attuning them would require overcoming their ability rating with some appropriate magical ability, which should be streightforward given a bit of augmentation, or some ritual magic bonuses. Nevertheless a description of what they are, and the types of crystals known to exist, in one of the HW books would be nice.

Simon Hibbs