Re: Scorpionmen and legs

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:58:41 -0000

Oh, I like that a lot. Consider it stolen!

> I am actually quite a fan of AR, but I generally feel that many of
the edges
> were far too low for my liking and invariably I double them to
increase the
> challenge to my players. I work on the rule of thumb that if it
scared my
> players in RQ it is fine to beef up its HW stats to scare them in
this game.

I like AR too, because it covered a lot of ground I didn't want to have to cover myself. It gave a nice broad view within which I can add detail. I think the game does need a considerably revised version of AR, but it did a necessery job and given the state of general knowledge and familiarity with HW at the time it came out, was always going to be a thankless task.

Simon Hibbs