HW Ancient Greece: Titan's Cradle

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:27:25 -0600

This might be straying a bit off-topic for this ML, so I apologize in advance and welcome redirection. Here are some rough notes I was working on during my last attempt at working on an Ancient Greece campaign. It wasn't intended for Hero Wars at that time, but it doesn't contain any stats for the system I was considering at the time (Risus, if any of you are familiar with that). Obviously, it's an attempt at adapting the Cradle scenario to a Greek setting. The notes are at http://www.guyhoyle.org/risus/titancradle.htm . (I have some character-generation notes for Risus that might be useful for Hero Wars at http://www.guyhoyle.org/risus/greekcliches.htm .)

Always choose the option that'll most likely blow up in your own face. You never know when a tribe of werebears is going to want to skin you alive, for instance. Those are the Munchausenesque moments you can brag about over beer for years.

Of course, sometimes you get bitten by vampires infected with bubonic plague, but on the whole, you have a great time.