Re: HQ devotee feats

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 19:12:15 -0000

I suppose if you are talking minimax, then that's perfectly true (although I'd say that a Yinkini *ought* not be the combat-monster of choice), but I must say that of all the characters I have created for myself in HW/HQ, only one ever put his main emphasis on combat --  and that was the fussy and pedantic Hevdurani Sword Sage who would fight keeping up a constant (and irritating) critique of his opponent's skill and tactics. In other words, the less 'sense' can be made of character generation and the more we end up with varied and interesting characters, the better!

BTW, I would generally allow a devotee all feats unless there was some particular reason (like Roderick's 'just devoted') to the contrary.

All the best

Mark