Re: Re: liturgists like it small!

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:02:21 +0200

BEThexton wrote:
>The church, cathedral, or whatever is no doubt a "holy place" I seem
>to recal that even a simple shrine tends to be a +3 auspicious place
>bonus. Many churches would be more than that, they are built on holy
>sites, and and make them more holy by their architecture and
>decoration, and of course they often hold relics that give a further
>bonus.

Yes, I already said that ;-)
But I was thinking more about churches negating multiple target penalties due to their special construction, which is evidently not only enhancing acoustics so that all can hear, but also the flow of magic and veneration, so that it reaches every member of the congregation.

--
Henrix