Re: liturgists like it small!

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:41:12 -0000

I concur with Phil on this he was posting using my account, for those who wondered. Bless Congregation does what it says, one congregation equals one target.

This of course begs the question, what is a congregation? After all, if the bunch of guys you happen to be blessing at the moment don't qualify, you could be facing some stiff appropriateness penalties, therefore the ability needn't be as abusive as it at first seems.

For comparison, consider a feat 'The Thousand Scimitars of Sharpness'. Brilliant if you've got exactly 1000 scimitars you want sharpened, but almost totaly useless if you're only casting it on a dozen, and if you've only got 999 scimitars and one falchion you're probably facing a -5 appropriatness modifier.

Simon Hibbs