Pavic magic

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 16:18:18 EDT

<< ou'll have to figure all this out for yourself, since all of the P&BR  companion stuff to date was written before HQ was finalized, and is (to the  best of my knowledge) not considered "canon" but "Fan-produced".>>

I am having a stab at figuring out HQ Pavic magic and am coming to the conclusion that it should be a Common Religion, with Flintnail giving sorcery common magic spells, the zebra-horse spirits giving charms and the Lord Pavis harmoniser giving other weird stuff, probably as feats.

Being a source of common magic makes "Lord of Pavis: The mystery of how one man became a common religion" sound less epic than KoS but them's the breaks.

Keith