Re: Re: What's wrong with Kathy??

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:14:59 -0800

> > The ones complaining about Kathy are usually people who knew her early
in
> > the process. (Of course, I knew her first of all, as I stole the name of
my
> > boss for the "Narrator Character" :-) ).
>
> Actually you're the only person I've seen complaining about Kathy before
this
> thread, and I think this last sentence explained much :D

Oh, Alex and a couple others have as well.

Actually, the real Kathy is a wonderful person, and the examples in HeroWars were much less arbitrary than the early-incarnation HeroQuest Kathy. The change in authors made for a change in Kathy's personality, and even way of speaking.

While I (and others) modified Kathy's more outrageous decisions, there are still some that make me say "That's not how I'd do it". But when over-ridden by the boss, all we can do is shrug and bear it.

RR
- Richelieu