RE: Re: Releasing a spirit (was: same magic, different sour...

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:32:09 -0600

>From: "Jeff" <jakyer_at_...>
>
>They generally need *something* to serve as a home-away-from-home in
>the Middle World. Its not their natural environement. So, yes,
>usually they need something. And in the case of Integration, that
>home is the spiritist.

Right. My point was that they aren't "bound" to the object in question, being free to affect anything that they�can at any time. With a fetish, they really can't do anything but help the practitioner until such time as he releases them. Basically a more advanced level of freedom in this world. The progression is from very little that the spirit can effect, to more and more as the animist becomes more adept. Not less.

Mike

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/