news on kethaela.en.free.fr

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:40:05 +0100

Hello,

        I was happily surprised to see our website http://kethaela.free.fr cited in the GTA Newsletter. We had much pleasure in writing texts concerning various aspects of the Holy Country and we are now trying to have them in English also.

The english version of the site (http://kethaela.en.free.fr) is still 'in construction', but I'm happy to tell you that some texts are already available:

Due to further proofreading taking places, some texts may still change slightly. I thank again the peoples who accepted to read the texts and to do some comments on them. Their advice was much appreciated.

I post this also there on HQ-rules because you'll find some Shadow Plateau common magic, creatures, guardian spirits, Belintar's feats, etc.

Btw, I found it difficult to create homeland abilities for Uz, as many of them are already included in a 'typical Uz' abilities. Any comments or help are welcome. On the other hand was easier that I thought.

I could imagine whole practices specific to the Shadow Plateau, but I'll let it rest for now :)

        Philippe