Re: Some thoughts on Adepts, Wizards (& Sorcerers)

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:44:30 -0000

My reasoning, which I'm fully prepared to admit may be faulty,was that the main difference between Wizards and Sorcerors was that the former were part of a ("the") church whereas the latter are acting outside of any such strictures. The Debaldans, unlike the other sample schools, are explicitly stated not to belong to any church.

So what are the distinguishing features between Sorcerors and Wizards? Is it "universally accepted", are or there a number of schools which are considered Wizards by some and Sorcerors by others?