Tapping

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:20:02 -0000

I'm sorting out a scenario where the group are likely to want to chase after a sorceror they have heard about who is reputedly in Bagnot.

While this gives me lots of opportunity to use all the information I've collected on Tarsh I have found I'm somewhat vague on how tapping would work under the HQ rules.

The reason the group are after him is due to an early adventure where I used him off camera as the bad guy responsible for spiritually poisoning the orchards round Apple Lane in an attempt to 'steal the souls' of those who ate the apples.

I had soul stealing be their understanding of tapping in my head but I didn't have to sort it out in game terms for that adventure. I would now like to use the sorceror directly and have him involved in tapping and was wondering how other people might have used it in their Gloranthas...

Stephen