Issaries Email Outage

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:24:03 -0500

GREETINGS FROM ISSARIES
Last night, our web hosting service (Verio) had a problem with one of their servers that apparently took them over 10 hours to fix. During that time, the glorantha.com domain did not receive any email. If you sent an email to any address at the glorantha.com domain (whether directly, by clicking on a link on a web site, or by using the mail form on our web site) during that time, we probably did not receive it.

So, if you sent email to stephen, administrator, greg, or any other glorantha.com address between 8:30 pm PST on Monday 2-23 and 6:40 am on Tuesday 2-24, please either resend it or email the recipient to confirm whether or not they received it.

Sorry for the interruption.

Cheers,

Stephen

Stephen Martin