RE: Re: When is a Hero ready (was: mechanics of myth)?

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 16:20:42 -0600

>From: "Rob" <robert_m_davis_at_...>
>
>or should
> > Josh have considered my request for advanced experience,
>
>I think he sould listen. Gaming is a co-operative experience and if
>you know what you want then you can certainly talk about it.

Oh boy, did you mischaracterize what I said. Josh always listens, and we're about the most collaborative group you've ever seen. He just disagreed. In the end we can't have it both ways, and so we went with his ruling.

>What is really great is the bench marks on the scenarios that help
>this process. I have decided to start the characters with 50
>instead of 20 to spend.

To be specific, I was thinking about raising keyword levels. Per the "saga" rules and the like.

Mike

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral. http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx