RE: Questions about Lunar concentration

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 01:02:22 -0400

All I can tell is that there are 4 basic types of magics in the common section, and 3 specialized. So either Talents means common magic or it means a 4th magic not explained in the rules. (Mysticism seems to be mentioned as something that was in HW and then dropped). Since Selfrock teaching, which concentrates common magic, doesn't just concentrate Talents, they do represent something other than just common magic. So I'm assuming they are part of the lost Mysticism part of things.

In the end, fairly unimportant, just confusing.

LC