RE: Questions about Lunar concentration

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:00:05 +1200

At 01:02 AM 5/26/04 -0400, you wrote:

>All I can tell is that there are 4 basic types of magics in the common
>section, and 3
>specialized. So either Talents means common magic or it means a 4th magic not
>explained in the rules.

I still don't see the source of your confusion. Common Magic is the magic of the material world made up from the Divine, Sorcererous and Spirit otherworlds. Talents is clearly stated as being innate magic, which is _part of_ common magic and described on HQ p104.

> Since Selfrock teaching, which concentrates common magic,
>doesn't just concentrate Talents, they do represent something other than
>just common magic.

No. They represent nature innate to yourself. Since the self is part of the material world, it is common magic.

>So I'm assuming they are part of the lost Mysticism part of things.

The assumption is wrong.

--Peter Metcalfe