MoLaD

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:04:51 -0000

Re: Guardians

I think the party line regarding the ratings for guradians in MoLaD is figure them to the ratings that fit you campaign. Hmmm. I guess thats *fine* in theory, but we get stats for other people, and if nothing else, gives us a usefull barometer as to their comparable power to other folk listed int he various books. I think most narrators tinker anyhow, but at least you can say that this guys has that in his storm affinity and this guys has this in his moon affinity or whatever.

Getting back to guardians though, a begining guardian starts off with 3 abilities _at_ 13 and 15 to spend. So for arguments sake 18/18/18. Ok. A clan Wyter is about 10M2/10M2/10M2, give or take. A tribal wyter is 10M3/10M3/10M3? So what would then roughly speaking Cap'n Dashwoods or the Wooden Swords guardian power be at? Has anybody assigned ratings for MoLaD guardians in their game?

Thanks
Rob