Re: Re: MoLaD

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:58:33 +0100

>You can increase the ratings of a guardian though, or can't you?

Yes, but it pretty much comes under the heading of "GM fiddling". There's a vague rule that guardians could get hero points, but any increase costs an additional hero point for each member of the band. Beyond that you can heroquest or otherwise discover new/stronger powers, or the GM can be nice.

Personally, I'd give the guardian the same hero points the pcs earn during their adventures with it, and make the pcs heroquest for anything more. But I'm mean...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson