RE: Who plays golf?

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:11:41 +0100

Yeah, that was elfball. One of the first WD issues I read. I seem to recall a joke about the bound spirit in the stumps having self-combusted in grief at a particularly bad defeat against some foreign types. :)

> the obsession with fine weather, all
> sound pretty vronkai to me.

They need good weather for golf, too, though that might be less of an issue if you're playing in the woods. It now occurs to me that the enemy whose head was originally used may have been Orlanthi. How else do you explain Orlanth's habit of hurling lightning at golfers?

Regards,

Bruce