Re: Re: City gods

From: Victor Lane <thelhf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:41:45 -0700

I think this falls under Maximum Game Fun and YGWV. If it's cool with the player and it's cool with the GM, why can't their Glorantha have a subcult of Pavis that lets them travel. (Perhapes a merchant subcult, worshiping a close friend of Pavis?) If in their Glorantha Zola Fel cultist -do- use kung fu, then YGWV! It's not canon, but who plays Glorantha compleatly canon and by the book?

--Victor's two clacks.