Re: HP Avalanche

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 18:13:36 -0000

> But from other messages, it sounds as if those PCs have a lot of
> Relationships that need writing on character sheets. It sounds as
if
> they've got Kallyr as an ally rather than as a patron? Leika
probably
> isn't too keen on them. No doubt you've got other NPCs who will
have
> strong feelings about them one way or the other.

The relationships to kallyr and Leika are explored via roleplaying only at the moment. If they leave their company, I will let them purchase a relationship but at the moment their relationship will be entirely based on how I think the others will relate to them.

What would be viable would be a relationship to the Volsaxi or at least the folk of Whitewall.

> Directed HP.
>
> For the non-directed stuff, this could be a good time to acquire
> followers and items, as the masses flock to admire the Heroes and
give
> them presents. And not just the masses - empty the WW armoury and
magic
> item collection on them.

Yes. I like it. If anyone has some cool stuff for 1 scholar, 1 Vingan, 1 Helering, 1 Orlanth Desmborth and a Donandari entertainer then please mail me off list!

Regards
Rob