RE: Follower's abilities

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:50:07 -0500

>From: "yuskim1" <yuskim1_at_...>

>So what does an ability rating of your character's follower
>represent? Is it how gppd the follower is at using the ability or is
>it how well your character is at getting the most out of the
>follower's ability?
>
>Is the answer the same if the character is a shaman and the follower
>is spirit?

Seems to me that a follower's rating is how good they are at using the ability. Your relationship with the follower indicates how good your character is at getting the follower to use his ability for you.

Yes, this is the same with the animist case.

Mike

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/