Re: Presents from a shaman

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:04:21 +0000 (GMT)

> > > If you'd like to take this off-line, I'm
> available
> > > :-).
> >
> > Isn't he wonderful :)
> > (and will take it off-line if only to satisfy his
> > curiosity - it's only fair!)
>
> For you Jane, I'm always available ;-).

Then I'll refrain from mentioning all the possible meanings one *could* read into that innocent remark :)

> One day we'll have to sit down & have a nice cup of
> tea together, when I get
> back over the pond, or you come visit California.

We will. And at this rate the beers (or tea) are very much on me. Tell you what, get over here and I'll take you for tea at the Dorchester - now that's a serious cup of tea!

Jane Williams

Win a castle for NYE with your mates and Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com