Re: When the Wolf Pirates came to town... (was narrative vs keywords)

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:50:39 -0800

> Starter characters are assumed to be 17?? I never knew that.

No, I just figured it was a reasonable place to subtract from. Starting characters are as old as you want them to be - you could have a 45 year old starting with the basic Keyword 17's, or a 12 year old prodigy starting with them. Up to the player & narrator.

> Of course, possibly that's so important to a 12-year-old boy that it's
> in his 100-word description? I've never been one, but I've met some, and
> I could quite believe it.

Depends on the 12-year old, of course. That's *usually* a bit young to start worrying about it, especially in modern society. 14 or 15 might be a better age to start thinking about it. Of course, Y12YOMV.

> And it's called
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ImmoderateHeroQuest
> this week.

I subscribe to it, I just don't bother reading the header info...

RR
- Richelieu