To All "Lost Opportunity Believers"

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 01:14:38 -0600 (CST)

My dear friends,

Riffing on a subject of interest to many, > From: "bankuei" <Bankuei_at_...>
says

>> So, again, you must be saying not so much that there was a lost
>> opportunity,
>> as that there is a style implied by the book that's unsupported by the
>> examples, right?

Please, I ask all of you, accept my invitation to contribute to the greatness and flexability of HeroQuest and contribute a series of examples of "how to play" in the alternative methods which you have described, and we will be more than pleased to put them on the web site as another series of examples of different play!

>> No fault of the authors

And all, please do trust that amidst this discussion that I, as the author of most of those examples and the person who decided how to present the examples of play (i.e.- a series of wierdos in a non-clan-type of campaign), have never even sensed a harsh or unfair criticism of those examples presented.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha. P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
See our site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>.