Re: To All "Lost Opportunity Believers"

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:31:29 +0100

Charles:

> Has anyone bothered to contribute anything to Issaries? Greg has
> made several similar announcements over the past few years but
> little has appeared on http://issaries.com - I only recall
> http://www.glorantha.com/tribes/weird_abilities.php
> However, I understand that Nils was out of action for a while last
> year, so it is possible that there is some stuff queued.

Not much, I think. There are a few fan contributions waiting for the publishing policy. BUT, if any of you has sent in something for the web site and not heard back or seen it on the site, please contact me at nils_at_... and I'll see where your contribution is stuck.

Jane:

> The last I remember was the collection of short
> campaign descriptions that started as posts on the RPG
> list, and we were then asked for permission for
> Issaries to use. I gave permission for mine,
> presumably others gave permission for theirs. I
> haven't seen the project on the site as yet.

I don't recognize this, I don't think anything ever got sent to me. OTOH, it may have been the seventh issue to remember at the time. If someone can recall this, and find the original reference, please contact me.

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams