Re: Re: To All "Lost Opportunity Believers"

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:55:07 +0100

Probably that they include an insurance in the shipping. Yes and due to exchange rates my 51USD order became 39 Euros ... the price of 2 of the 3 ordered books if I buy them in France. Due to the lack of interest in the game from many a shop I found it the better option. If more shops would care about ordering it maybe ... but if your shop order it from US you'll pay shipping and their increase anyway. I would say that what hurt me most was the 4 weeks delay in getting the books.

Manuel

  I made enquiries because of the high shipping cost from Warehouse 23   and told someone was *looking into it*. I purchase regularly from   ebay, sometimes from the USA and pay a third of what Warehouse 23   charge for shipping.

  I don't know if they have sorted that out. Anyone bought anything   from them recently? (last 4 months)

  Regards
  Rob

  To Post a message, send it to: HeroQuest-rules_at_...   To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: HeroQuest-rules-unsubscribe_at_...   To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....

  Yahoo! Groups Links