RE: Re: Vinga Dar magic?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:41:51 -0000

> > 4) Accept that chieftains who don't come from Orlanth
> Allfather/Ernalda
> > Allmother are at a certain disadvantage...

> This postulation does have a beautiful simplicity about it.
> If they change to Allfather to accomodate a rise in rank,
> they tend to be initiates, so therefore will tend to
> unconcentrated anyway, so sporting a fairly meagre improv on
> feats anyway.
>
> Could this mean that its all been a storm (ahem) in a flaggon?

Depends on how important you see those missing feats as being to the tribe. "Rally tribe" is useful but not essential. "Summon tribe", same again. But "make tribal ring"? Without it - you have no tribal ring!

Another possible solution, which I offer very tentatively as it may well go against the rules in some way. Give the tribal wyter those feats, and the ability to use them at the King's command.