Re: Question on a feat Deathsong Berserk

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:19:54 +0200

this fall under YGMV but :
- No it's not intended to kill you in the end of the trance.

Luckily not all berserker die in their first trance (not so true if not carefull when they enter it since there is the rule on bids thereafter).

I see it just like focusing your mind on nothing else but death and killing. Being enable to even defend yourself and focused only on killing without consider your safety. Not the very rage of stormbull berserk feats but the cold calm of warrior expert in killing that show no care for their lives since they already belong to death itself.

But this is for my Glorantha.

Manuel

  We had a question come up about a feat in play this weekend. A humakti   wanted to use the feat Deathsong Berserk out of his Death affinity,   and the GM ruled that if he did this, the player would be bead at the   end of the fight. I was under the impression that Deathsong Berserk   put you in a berserker rage, but not that you were dead at the end of   the fight regardless of what happened.

  Obviously the GM can make that decission, no question there. But is   that the intent of how that feat is normally used.

  To Post a message, send it to: HeroQuest-rules_at_...   To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: HeroQuest-rules-unsubscribe_at_...   To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor