Re: Question on a feat Deathsong Berserk

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:49:35 +0100

>I get the impression that everyone is assuming the "death" in
>deathsong berserk has to be the Humakti's?

In the sense that it is the song he sings to meet Death, that is how I've read it. Of course I'm not claiming any authoritative interpretation here. Just offering one I use,

If nothing else I like the idea that Humatki singing means that they know they're going to die but they're intent on killing and killing until they finally fall. Imagine what that means to their enemies.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.