Re: Re: The Windsword from Griffin Mountain

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:52:29 +0100 (BST)

> Then again, maybe that 1W3 is in "have impressive
> reputation", and "Say "won't" in stubborn manner"?
> :)

Just occured to me - possibly what it does is give augments to all magic from a Wind affinity?

There's your cult limitation built in. No affinity - no use.

Unfortunately for Rob, this means that as a pressie for Kallyr, it's of limited value, as she hasn't got a Wind affinity either! I'm sure she can find someone to pass it on to, though.

Jane Williams