Re: Final Action & Sidekicks

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:04:44 -0500

I pretty much agree with RR here, but I think I'd also (if I were Narrating) rule that the Healer is NOT taken out if the hero is defeated. In other words, since the Healer was specifically not used as an augment or AP battery, I would say they are not part of the contest. If they aren't put into play, they aren't at risk. Thus they don't suffer one less worse defeat. Instead, I'd make the healing an AP loan done separately. (Like RR, I'd probably make it the original amount, just for simplicity's sake.)

LC