RE: Re: Keyword ratings vs character age

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:36:58 -0000

> I think I came up with this when I realized I didn't like the idea of
> personality traits increasing with keyword ability. (Mind
> you, I could just
> rule that personality traits just don't count as parts of keywords.)

Ah. Yes, good point about personality traits. We're heading towards the Incredible Shrinking Duck again here, aren't we?

(For those who joined us with HQ not HW, there was a rule that a followers skills automatically increased at the same rate as the PC's highest skill. Which made perfect sense unless the follower was a Duck and its skills included "small".)