Re: What's in a keyword?

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:19:33 -0500

RnR,

On Friday 23 December 2005 2:46 am, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> Instead, just list "Warrior 17" and "Spear and "Shield Combat +5". As a
> narrator, I can easily make the decision if an ability is a KW one or not,
> or look it up (I certtainly haven't memorized the various KWs and their
> abilities, but as Dr. Henry Jones said, "I wrote it down so I didn't *have*
> to remember".).

You know? That little typographical change (writing things in a more affinity-like notation) helps me enormously. I may enforce that in the future. I probably wouldn't completely turn them into affinities (where nothing under the affinity can be used twice) but I probably won't allow augments from things you haven't put a point into.

LC