Re: Re: What's in a keyword?

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:33:50 -0500

On Friday 23 December 2005 7:23 pm, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> C'mon, that abilkity is just *so* munchkin!
>
> :-).

Actually, she did try to muchkin it once by using it as a bonus to chasing someone. (She also used it as a bonus in a surprise attack, but that made sense, so I didn't consider it munchkin.) Interestingly, if instead of saying she could run real fast because of it, she had simply asked to dramatically show up in front of the fleeing villain (probably framed dramtically against the waxing moon) I would have given it to her. :)

LC