Re: Secrets

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 13:30:24 -0000

Hi

The Gwandor saga has examples of player characters gaining secrets, and I think you can tell by the way the players and GM has clearly embraced what it means to have the secret. I believe that the characters Garthael, Gudny and possibly Argrath have the secrets. Maybe their players could give us some insight, if they are reading this debate.

FWIW, I believe a lot of the fun of knowing the secret comes in more than the pure mechanical operation of the rules mechanisms. As I say, see the Gwandor for examples of this.

http://www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha/campaigns/gwandor/gwandor.html

Regards
Rob