Re: Re: Healers in Swenstown

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:40:58 -0700

> "Hurt", "injured", "impaired", "dying" - in reality
> that's a sliding scale. What sort of modifier would
> you give for being one artificial level out in either
> direction?

As a thumb-rule, I'd probably apply a -5 for each "level of wound" difference - so using "Heal Hurt" on a Dying patient has a -15 mod. In addition, I might not give you the 14 default for having the perfect ability - I might use the "Mundane healing" column.

But that's just how I'm feeling right now, tomorrow I might be nicer...or nastier :-).

RR
- Richelieu