Re: Re: Healers in Swenstown

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:19:58 -0500

>From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...>
>
>No, we (the designers) made the conscious decision that a "Heal Hurt"
>healed
>the "hurt" level of wound, while "Heal Dying" was for the "dying" level.

I figured this was the case. I was just hoping not to get confirmation of it. ;-)

I mean, I've only seen these cults in HW write-ups (which we can assume could possibly be "cleaned up" - written the way I'd prefer IOW - for HQ). Not even saying that they should be, just that it woulda suited me better, personally. I think the affinity that allows any sort of harm to be repaired is a tad dry.

> > What I find more interesting is using an ability like "Heal Hurt
>Feelings"
> > or whatnot to repair less physical wounds using the same rules.
>
>Umm, in that specific case it's not "Hurt" feelings, but "hurt feelings",
>if
>you see what I mean...

Sorry, either you're being far too clever for me, or I'm just being particularly dense today.

Mike