Re: More on augments...

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:04:57 +0200

Selon Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>:

> Hi Phillipe,
>
> I'm fairly sure I said "opposition" in the original
> description. If you want to trigger an augment on
> someone else to use against them you give them a Hero
> Point, otherwise you spend the Hero Point and it goes
> into the void or the shiny pile of chips the GM keeps.

Yes yes, I was just seeing a way to integrate help from others in your rule. In the HQ rules, someone else can give you a bonus by augmenting you. So I just proposed you could 'lens' this ability by burning a HP and getting a whooping bonus from your friend.
But, as I said, I don't think this extension fo your idea work, so forget it.

  Philippe