Re: Getting injured (etc) multiple times - cumulative wounds

From: sarahnewton111 <sarah.newton_at_...>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 08:28:47 -0000

Hi all,

Rob said:

> Are you familiar with the masks of pavis fan publications? Its in
the
> spirit of Runequest, but with Heroquest rules. Its set in
Pavis,and
> Ians stuff sounds like just the sort of game you have running.
>
> Could be worth looking into.

I actually have three of those supplements, and you're quite right - they are very much in our line of play. In fact, in the early Hero Wars days they helped me a great deal in working out how to play a more "RuneQuesty" game using the new rules. I still refer to them repeatedly.

Cheers,

Sarah