RE: Re: Getting injured (etc) multiple times - cumulative wounds

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:22:06 -0600

>From: "Jamie" <anti.spam_at_...>
>
>...Will QuestWorlds
>resolve this issue, or is it just a variant? For that matter is that
>project still ongoing and who will publish it if it is?

I can say a few things here without breaking the NDA. First, Moon Designs will publish QuestWorlds. Second, I don't believe that they're going to state that anything in QuestWorlds will supercede anything in HQ in any way. That said, given that I'm one of the writers of the project, I guess you could say that it's possible that QW will address this sort of issue. And lots of other ones that people see around here.

Might.

Can't promise you anything, because to do so might be to break the NDA. :-)

Mike

Fixing up the home? Live Search can help http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG