RE: RR's reply

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:14:38 -0600

>From: Rory, Care of Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
>
>I'd stack penalties that apply to similar abilities -

Heh. OK, if Rory's not calling it a rule, then I'll have to concede for the moment that it might not exist. Until I can find that text.

Maybe it's in HW? I'll find it eventually.

Note that, of course, even if I do find it in the rules somewhere that doesn't make it inherently superior. Actually I'm fond of regression, and the idea of multiplying the penalties is attractive too - especially because it means that it's very unlikely for a character to ever be out of a contest based solely on multiple penalties.

I may have to give that a whirl sometime.

Mike

Talk now to your Hotmail contacts with Windows Live Messenger. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://get.live.com/messenger/overview