Re: Re: ILH2 Further Questions

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:12:45 -0800

> I think that the Eyzaal the Entropic Alchemist keyword should have
> it. So they can defy the Preceptor who says "no" to them while
> saying "They said I was mad!":)

So would *you* teach an entire cult of Mad Scientists to be even Madder?

You can certainly add it in if you want - *I*'m not going to kick you door in for it :-).

> When attuning a Grimoire is the difficulty at 10W6 as per a normal
> grimoire (HQ pg 163) or just 10W3 (ILH2 pg 30)?

I'd go for 10w6 for consistancy's sake. Consider it a "Higher Realm" on the moon.

And where were you when we were going over this? Could'a used these questions then.

RR