Re: Re: ILH2 Further Questions

From: Kevin Blackburn <kevin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:49:12 +0000

In article <200611301524.18618.lightcastle_at_...>, L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...> writes

>I think in my game I am tempted to have it be the second. The blessing
>would
>ebb and flow with the moon, no matter where you first had it done. I'd
>say
>the advantage of having it done in full moon light is that it makes the
>initial blessing easier (by raising the power of the Preceptor),
>allowing for
>better chance of overcoming multiple target penalties, etc.
>
>LC

By the way I have my newsgroups set up, it happened that I skipped from this message to one entitled

"A New Paradigm for Lunar Orbits"

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/30nov_highorbit.htm

It just seemed so appropriate to me - I hope it amuses.

--
Kevin Blackburn                         Kevin_at_...