Re:Pagan vs. Heathen

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 02:12:13 -0000

> I think if we are using Heathen, Infidel, and Pagan in a specific
in-game way,
> I am not sure which would affect Lunars.

I've tended to describe them as pagans, myself, since, from where the Malkioni are standing, that's pretty much what they look like. And the theological niceties aren't really all that important when you're slagging someone off.

As for spells like 'Defend Against Pagan Magic', I'd expect those would work at a penalty - perhaps the full -20 one. It's unlikely that most Malkioni will have devised specific spells against Lunar magic, except maybe those in eastern Fronela.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic