Re: Re:Pagan vs. Heathen

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:00:19 -0500

They do seem one of the better examples of "most people are mixed" that we get. Different strata of society worship in different ways, with an understanding that the one god is above all. But even then there is all that dualism.

I sort of envision the Carmanians as part of the Eastern Orthodox/Byzantine flavor that the Lunar Empire gets. (After all, it was a Carmanian Empire she overthrew, right?)

I think if we are using Heathen, Infidel, and Pagan in a specific in-game way, I am not sure which would affect Lunars. If those words are other-world specific, then Lunar is something else. (As is, I suspect, Troll and Elf. I'm less sure of Dwarf.)

LC