OK, OK, I got it.

From: styopa004 <styopa.junk_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:10:28 -0000

Thanks for everyone who posted comments in reply. And to all of those who replied directly - I very much appreciate it.

It's really not something to get in a twist over; I'm sorry to anyone who felt that an opt-out was an inappropriate way to approach this. Clearly, it struck a nerve.

Fair enough - that's WHY I gave it plenty of lead time so that I could get a good response from the members & act on it: NO email addresses have been submitted to anyone. They are still entirely confidential and *SHALL REMAIN SO*. This

Therefore rather than go anywhere near people's confidential information, any new lists or discussion groups will simply be announced in a posting and people can join if they are interested.

NOTE: This (as the previous message) IS being sent as a special message; you should be getting this directly even if you normally have your mailing list digested.

Again, my sincere apologies for the furor.