Re: Moon Design - HeroQuest and QuestWorlds update

From: Mandacaru <samclau_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:44:57 -0000

Hi Rick. Hi Robin.

To echo Christian's concern expressed over at Molad, I think a big issue is indeed what the contributions of Mark, Mike and Scott will be?

For me, their contribution, having seen them work through a number of issues, is a big draw. In terms of the bottom line, it is what would make me try to buy the product, considering this is difficult for me, having emigrated from the UK. This is not meant of course to belittle Robin, but I do think I have a better idea of what I am getting if the others are on board.

I have to confess that this [Rick]...
> They are the efforts of keen supporters trying to valiantly keep
things moving, or at least keep some excitement for the system alive. I thank them for their faith and support.

...doesnīt ring quite right. I donīt see altruistic motives there at all. I think they were trying to make a good system work better and I am interested in seeing the product of that in one place.

Iīm not forseeing doom or anything. I have seen that Rick sadly doesnīt rise to that. I would like to know what the involvement of those aformentioned people will be, though? For this possible purchaser they do make a difference, though you know your market.

Cheers.

Sam.