Re: Re: Do we need a scale of power in Heroquest ? (attempt...

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:25:12 -0600

>From: Toksickburn_at_...
>
>or you come to Molad and ask Mike if he is able to explain it
>all to you, cause it seems that im not.

Like I've said earlier in this general discussion, I don't think that there's much use in trying to convert people. That is, Boris' POV is just different from ours, and that's fine. We can't help him with his problem by simply saying "play like we do!" if he's not interested in playing like we do.

Boris, if you're really interested in trying out a different sort of play, or just understanding it, come on over to MOLAD, and I'll see if I can do any better than Christian at trying to make it clear. Otherwise, good luck to you with HQ and your play, and finding a solution to your scale problem.

Mike

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more�.then map the best route! http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag1&FORM=MGAC01