Re: Re: Do we need a scale of power in Heroquest ? (attempt...

From: Toksickburn_at_...
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:53:12 EDT

Mike,

for me, this i not so much a matter of we and them.

My wish is that the new edition of HQ will be kind of the final version, and im sometimes very concerned if Robin will be able to fix all that there is.

But i must admit im kind of schizophrenic: on the one hand, i dont care too much about the new book, because i think its all already there, and i think i learned my lesson. On the other hand i dont want this game to develop in a direction, that might be a mess again, because after all i just love this game !

Questworlds is like a dream, christmas and eastertime on one day, if it will be what its supposed to be !

I think its really funny how even some veterans of this board, still get certain aspects of the game wrong. Robin does not have much time for his research, if they really want to publish the book in summer....

I really admire your neutrality in this discussion, but i see how it makes sense.

al the best

Christian